Insulated high-quality expeditions down sleeping bag
Product description for Sea to Summit ALPINE APII – REGULAR, Fiery Red – Crimson Sleeping Bags Unisex
The Alpine APII by SEA TO SUMMIT is the first choice for extreme cold and high altitude conditions where sleeping well can make or break an expedition.
The Alpine™ Series by SEA TO SUMMIT combines the most technical sleeping bag features to deliver reliable performance while cocooning you in the highest quality Rsd 850+ Loft Goose ULTRA-DRY Down™.
Designed for high altitude mountaineering and arctic conditions, the contoured mummy design delivers efficient insulation, while the updated expedition sizing provides space for extra clothing to be worn inside the bag. The anatomically shaped and oversized footbox can comfortably accommodate boots when necessary.
Vertical baffles over the chest section ensure the down insulation cannot migrate or shift to the outside of the bag during sleep, creating cold spots. A side block baffle construction maintains the 60/40 fill ratio, keeping more down on the top of the bag for maximum insulation.
The Ultra-Dry Down™ water-repellent treatment protects the down from external moisture and condensation from the inside of the bag, virtually eliminating the negative effects moisture has on down. All SEA TO SUMMIT Down Sleeping Bags use Responsible Down Standard (Rds) certified down.
The Free-Flow Zip system provides a half zip on the right side of the bag to provide freedom of movement for both arms as well as additional ventilation. The full length, two-way left side zip provides easy access and extra ventilation options.
The waterproof yet breathable NanoShell™ fabric provides protection from wind and moisture. The tightly sized and carefully panelled hood fits snugly around your head, allowing you to maintain maximum warmth with minimal adjustment.
• Designed for extreme cold and high-altitude conditions
• Contoured mummy shape for efficient insulation
• Expedition sizing for extra space and layered clothing
• Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
• Side block baffle with 60/40 fill ratio keeps more down on the top of the bag for maximum insulation
• Anatomically shaped and oversized footbox can accommodateboots
• Free-Flow half right-side zip for freedom of movement and additional ventilation
• RDS 850+ Loft Premium Goose Ultra-Dry Down™ for maximum insulation value
• Our waterproof/breathable NanoShell™ fabric protects against wind and moisture
• Snug panelled hood maintains maximum warmth with minimal adjustment
• Oversized draft tube with anti-snag materials, prevents heat loss through zipper
• Oversized neck draft tube with a dual adjustment system for even cinching and maximum warmth
• YKK #5 side zip has two sliders for easy access and extra ventilation
• Large internal security pocket
• Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ compression bag for compact
• Comfort temperature: -12° C
• Limit temperature: -20° C
• Extreme temperature: -42° C
• Filling weight: 800g
• Max. user height: 183cm
• Sleeping bag weight: 1410g
Material specifications for Sea to Summit ALPINE APIII – REGULAR, Fiery Red – Crimson
• Shell Material: 3D Nano Shell™ – 20D Polyester with Nano DWR, high density down proof weave
• Filling: Ultra Dry Down™ 850+ Loft – 90% Premium Goose Down, 10% Feathers
• Inner material: 20D Nylon soft touch ultra breathable high density down proof weave
• Material characteristics: breathable, insulated, water resistant, wind resistant
• Material insulation: 10% Feather, 90% Down
• Material outer fabric: 100% polyester
• Insulation: Daune, Ultra Dry Down™
• Outer fabric: 20 D Polyester, 3D NanoShell™
Sea to Summit ALPINE APII – REGULAR, Fiery Red – Crimson is developed for the following Sports & Activities:
• Mountaineering and Trekking
Sea to Summit ALPINE APII – REGULAR, Fiery Red – Crimson can be used in the following Weather conditions:
10 in stock