The Trek TKII for Women from Sea To Summit is the ideal companion for your next trekking adventure. Its special design combines the advantages of rectangular and mummy-shaped cuts in an extremely comfortable, cone-shaped sleeping bag with greater freedom of movement in spite or high thermal output.
The TKII has been designed using premium quality, water-repellent Premium 650+ down, which is prevented from slipping through a clever chamber system, preventing unpleasant cold bridges. A clever anti-snag system prevents annoying jamming or the zipper. On warmer nights the TKII can also be opened completely and can therefore also be used as a practical blanket.
The Trek TKII is equipped with a generous inner pocket for safe storage or valuables. The sleeping bag comes with a compression bag and a practical storage bag.
Sport & application:
• Gentlemen, ladies
• Down sleeping bags
• DWR impregnation
• 85/15 Down
• down 650+ Cuin
• water-repellent outer material, breathable
• comfort temperature: -1 ° C
• temperature limit: -8 ° C
• extreme temperature: -25 ° C
• usable as a blanket, inner pocket, hood, two-way zip
• RDS certification
• Outer material: 100% polyamide
• Filling: 100% down
• contains non-textile parts of animal origin
10 in stock