Wilbers shock absorber Package 4 type 634 WESA front AND rear BMW R 1200 GS 2004—13
After quite some development time we finally managed at the beginning of 2010 to join the Wilbers suspension technology and the BMW ESA in happy marriage. From now on you have all the options: combine a first class motorcycle with the best custom suspension products of the world to a superlative experience. Enjoy a completely different travel fun and fulfill yourself the dream of your ideal motorcycle. Nearly everything is possible, no matter if standard seating height of lowering for up to 80 mm! Your personal setup, referring to loading situation and riding style, no matter how tall you are. After the conversion youll have your feed safely on the ground. Wilbers offers you all options and in addition you do not have to go without the comfortable adjustment over the ESA module in the cockpit.
To get a linkage to the ESA-System you have to send in your original ESA-shock absorber. The costs are 99. If you want a lowering, you have to pick the front shock absorber as well as the rear shock absorber.
When rebuilding the ESA to WESA the functionality of the ESA adjustments remains completely intact. WP ESA Suspension – Standard length
What you will receive in Package 4
1. Customized Wilbers shock absorber type 634 WESA—front
2. Customized Wilbers shock absorber type 634 WESA—Rear
• Due to customization price and product picture may vary
• WILBERS shocks are specially manufactured to your requirements and therefore CANNOT BE RETURNED
• Expect around 3 weeks from the day the of order to delivery
• Please note height issues: if you choose to lower your bike you may have to lower your stand and possibly your center stand. Raising the ride height could cause an issue with the tires contacting the ground when on the center stand.
More about Wilbers Shocks:
Wilbers Shocks are the highest quality aftermarket shocks available today. Wilbers use high quality components together with extensive testing for every aspects of the shock. The result is a fully rebuildable shock with 5 years warranty and TÜV certificate.
Wilbers shocks can provide chassis improvements and better handling of the motorcycle than standard shock and fully compatible with BMW ESA Electronics.
The improvements come from the fact that Wilbers Suspension are fully customized and will be built specifically for the rider and not off the shelf shocks and also an improvement from BMW standard shocks that need to compromise to different riders and for everyday use.
10 in stock