Wilbers shock absorbers type 630 Road Front for BMW R 1200 Adventure 2006-13
Formerly a special solution for the BMW four-valve-Boxer the front shock absorber for the BMW telelever fork has long been a constant in the Wilbers array. Due to a specially made threaded rod the Adjustline shock absorber type 630 perfectly fits into the BMW telelever mounting. The rest is tested standard: radial piston, wet run and teflon guided self-aligning bearings, rebound adjustment and continuously adjustable spring preload with 5 years warranty and ABE!
Product may vary from picture.
• When lowering the seating height, both, front and rear shock absorber have to be replaced.
• Spring preload and rebound damping adjustable. Front – Ride height adjuster + hydraulic preload adjuster not possible.
• Due to customization price and product picture may vary
• WILBERS shocks are specially manufactured to your requirements and therefore CANNOT BE RETURNED
• Expect around 3 weeks from the day the of order to delivery
• Please note height issues: if you choose to lower your bike you may have to lower your stand and possibly your center stand. Raising the ride height could cause an issue with the tires contacting the ground when on the center stand.
More about Wilbers Shocks:
Wilbers Shocks are the highest quality aftermarket shocks available today. Wilbers use high quality components together with extensive testing for every aspects of the shock. The result is a fully rebuildable shock with 5 years warranty and TÜV certificate.
Wilbers shocks can provide chassis improvements and better handling of the motorcycle than standard shock and fully compatible with BMW ESA Electronics.
The improvements come from the fact that Wilbers Suspension are fully customized and will be built specifically for the rider and not off the shelf shocks and also an improvement from BMW standard shocks that need to compromise to different riders and for everyday use.
10 in stock