Wilbers shock absorbers type 640 Road Front for BMW R 1200 Adventure 2006-13
The basic edition of the Wilbers Adjustline mono shock absorber comes along with the same technology as the more complex versions. The difference is that here we leave out the compression reservoir and thus the options for adjusting high- and low-speed compression. Nonetheless this shock absorber does not make any compromises concerning response behavior or durability. The radial piston, wet run, teflon guided self-aligning bearings and other features redefine the quality of a standard shock. Like usual the spring preload can be continuously tuned and the rebound can be set over an open-bleed system in 22 clicks. The shock absorber can be retrofitted with many other Wilbers accessories
Product may vary from picture.
• When lowering the seating height, both, front and rear shock absorber have to be replaced.
• Spring preload and rebound damping adjustable. Front – Ride height adjuster + hydraulic preload adjuster not possible.
• Due to customization price and product picture may vary
• WILBERS shocks are specially manufactured to your requirements and therefore CANNOT BE RETURNED
• Expect around 3 weeks from the day the of order to delivery
• Please note height issues: if you choose to lower your bike you may have to lower your stand and possibly your center stand. Raising the ride height could cause an issue with the tires contacting the ground when on the center stand.
More about Wilbers Shocks:
Wilbers Shocks are the highest quality aftermarket shocks available today. Wilbers use high quality components together with extensive testing for every aspects of the shock. The result is a fully rebuildable shock with 5 years warranty and TÜV certificate.
Wilbers shocks can provide chassis improvements and better handling of the motorcycle than standard shock and fully compatible with BMW ESA Electronics.
The improvements come from the fact that Wilbers Suspension are fully customized and will be built specifically for the rider and not off the shelf shocks and also an improvement from BMW standard shocks that need to compromise to different riders and for everyday use.
10 in stock
There are no reviews yet.