Wilbers shock absorber type 641 Competition BMW R 1200 GS 2004—13
With this shock absorber the compression tank is connected to the shocks´ body by a flexible steel hose. Therefore it is an ideal alternative for road motorcycles with limited space. The hose can be placed individually where there is enough space for example on the rear frame where air flow can provide additional cooling. The adjustment screws for high- and low-speed compression, each tunable in 22 clicks, can be easily reached from the outside. Rebound can be modified by an open bleed system in 22 clicks and the preload is continuously adjustable.
• When lowering the seating height, both, front and rear shock absorber have to be replaced.
• Spring preload and rebound damping adjustable. Front – Ride height adjuster + hydraulic preload adjuster not possible.
• Due to customization price and product picture may vary
• WILBERS shocks are specially manufactured to your requirements and therefore CANNOT BE RETURNED
• Expect around 3 weeks from the day the of order to delivery
• Please note height issues: if you choose to lower your bike you may have to lower your stand and possibly your center stand. Raising the ride height could cause an issue with the tires contacting the ground when on the center stand.
More about Wilbers Shocks:
Wilbers Shocks are the highest quality aftermarket shocks available today. Wilbers use high quality components together with extensive testing for every aspects of the shock. The result is a fully rebuildable shock with 5 years warranty and TÜV certificate.
Wilbers shocks can provide chassis improvements and better handling of the motorcycle than standard shock and fully compatible with BMW ESA Electronics.
The improvements come from the fact that Wilbers Suspension are fully customized and will be built specifically for the rider and not off the shelf shocks and also an improvement from BMW standard shocks that need to compromise to different riders and for everyday use.
10 in stock